Thursday 13 November 2014

TORONTO SUNSET



I know that whilst you were scrolling down to the bottom of this page that you were amazed by these pictures and just wished you were there and if not then WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? Everything I do here just seems to top the last. Watching the sunset over Toronto will stay with me forever, I just cannot explain the overwhelming feeling of being grateful for all of the opportunities that I have been given in the past couple of months. I also felt very settled for the first time in a couple of years which was very strange - it's hard to explain but not only settled in the place I am living but actually within myself (getting deep for a second). 

After arriving on the little island we found a little picnic area, whapped out a bottle of wine and poured it into little cups, turned on some acoustic music and just soaked in the atmosphere. Words cannot describe the evening I spent with some amazing people but it was definitely worth the trip. The island in itself was a lovely little adventure, the housing was out of this world and although at times it looked like a set from a horror movie as it was around Halloween, I wish I could have owned one of the houses.

Hope you are all well :)
Sally xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment