Saturday 20 September 2014

CN TOWER










The CN Tower is a spectacular sight to be seen from every edge of Toronto but to be honest I wasn't too bothered about actually going up it. Everything changed when my boyfriend went ahead and booked for us to have dinner at the 360 Restaurant, suddenly I couldn't wait to experience something that I didn't even realize would be on my bucket list.

The 360 Restaurant is situated at the top of the tower and like the name suggests it rotates 360 degrees whilst you are devouring your meal in order for you to experience every angle of Toronto from a great height. I have to say it was one of the best experiences of my life. The food was delicious and they had a full vegetarian menu for me to choose from. I have to say that it was expensive and the meal itself probably wasn't worth the amount of money we paid but none the less it created memories that I will cherish forever (as cheesy as that sounds).

According to our waiter we experienced a unique sight that night as although it started off super clear (as you will see in the photos) fog started to come in and then the clouds began to fall = ONCE IN A LIFETIME VIEW and I am sharing it with your eyes (you can thank me later). The tower also has a glass floor which allows you to see right into the Rogers Center if the roof is open and luckily for us i was.

No comments:

Post a Comment